ADMISSION – PROMOTION – WITHDRAWAL
Admission to all classes begins in the month of January
- Application for admission shall be made in the prescribed form signed by the pupil’s parent and a birth certificate
- Transfer certificate must be produced by students coming from other
- Promotion to the higher class is based on the pupil’s performance in all the examinations throughout the Internal assessment will also be taken into consideration.
- Students absent from an examination for any reason are not re-examined, and those absent from an examination without grave reasons will be considered as having
- Wilful breach of any of the regulations for the conduct of examination is punishable with expulsion from the examination hall, or if subsequently discovered, with the cancellation of the paper.
- Promotions refused will not be reconsidered and students who have failed will not be re-examined.
- Continuous absence for 15 days without leave letter will be considered equivalent to withdrawal of the pupil from school and his/her name will be struck off from the
- The withdrawal notice must be given in the prescribed form by the parent, before the final
- Before applying for T.C. all the arrears to school should be Results will be withheld of students who have failed to pay fees.
- According to CBSE Affiliation (Bye-laws) the student has been shown obtaining less than 33% marks in two or more subjects meaning thereby that the student has not passed class IX, XI, hence is not eligible for admission to class X, XII.
- Those who secure 80% and above marks can apply for XI class 15 + 15 seats are
- Besides weekly and mid-term tests, there will be two Semester One in October and the other in March.
- The students who have arrears of fees at the time of terminal examination will not be permitted to attend the
- The following grades are given to the students for the midterm tests and semester examination according to their performance. Students who score A1 in all subjects for semes- ter one and two will be awarded on the open house